Enjoy a night of FREE science-themed fun at the Cranbrook Institute of Science on Friday, 05/05/17 and 06/02/17 from 5 – 10 pm! The Café and Observatory will be open and planetarium and bat shows are available for a fee. The Cranbrook Institute of Science is located at 39221 Woodward Ave. in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
On Sunday, 09/25/16, Metro Parents is hosting their 21st Annual Education Expo at the Cranbrook Institute of Science in Bloomfield Hills. It’s a fun event for kids where they and their parents can learn about schools and activities in southeast Michigan while exploring the museum for FREE.
Register in advance online to receive:
- A chance at winning prizes from Discovery Toys, like a telescope that lets kids see space-science wonders like the moon’s craters and Saturn’s rings – along with other fun learning goodies
- Speedier entry on the day of the event (singing up onsite takes a little extra time … time you could be exploring!)
- Direct access to outstanding local K-12 options, from traditional public and private to boarding, online and charter schools – plus financial planners, children’s health and safety experts and advocacy groups
- Find fun on the “Education Expedition,” where kids gather clues to solve a riddle, engage in learning activities and enter to win even more prizes
- A chance to discover heaps of enrichment, tutoring and extracurricular activities, from athletics, opera and farm fun to robots, philosophy and STEM learning
- FREE access to the CIS’s 14 amazing galleries, including a full-size T. rex skeleton cast, massive mastodon model, really cool rocks and loads more