If you aren’t already a member of any of these, email me at HouseofRana@gmail.com or leave a comment and I’ll send you a referral link!
Disney Movie Rewards
Visit DisneyMovieRewards.com to login or sign up to earn rewards for purchasing Disney Blue RaysTM and DVDs, CDs, and movie tickets. You can also earn points from taking surveys, clicking through Members-only emails, and more!
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
If you have not signed up yet for Kellogg’s Family Rewards, you are missing out on high value coupons and great rewards. Here’s how it works:
- Purchase specially marked Kellogg’s Family Rewards products like cereal, crackers, and snacks (you can find a list of all the participating products and their point values here).
- Enter the 16 digit code found inside the package.
- You can also get special points through opportunities like the one above.
- Use your points to get rewards like books, magazine subscriptions, toys and coupons!
If don’t already have a Kellogg’s Family Rewards account, leave a comment or email me at HouseOfRana@gmail.com and I’ll send you a referral link plus some codes to get you started!
L’Oreal Paris Gold Rewards
For those of you who use L’Oreal Paris hair color, this is a super easy way to earn rewards towards FREE products! Just sign in and enter the code found within your box. After entering 5 codes, you will get a coupon for a 6th box for FREE! Plus, on the first Monday of every month, a special code will be issued good for a FREE members-only perk. You can enter 2 codes every month (limit of 10 codes per calendar year) and earn 2 FREE product coupons per year.
My Coke Rewards
My Coke Rewards members enter special codes found on Coke products either online or via text messaging. Each code has a point value; 3 points for 20 oz. products, 10 for 12 packs, etc… Save your points to get FREE product coupons, prizes, and much more.
Recyclebank is a website that allows you to earn points towards shopping. You can earn points by exploring everyday green actions, such as learning about recycling, pledging to be greener, taking quizzes, and more. Then, trade in your points for valuable coupons or discounts at online stores. It’s easy to earn, just visit Recyclebank to sign up and get started.
SavinStar rewards you with cash back on grocery purchases when you connect your loyalty cards and load coupons. Here is a simple overview of how it works:
- Register or Sign-In to your SavingStar account. It’s FREE to join!
- Link your grocery and other store loyalty cards to your SavingStar account.
- Click on the eCoupons that you’d like to use to load them to your account. Note that they do have expiration dates!
- Shop at the stores using your loyalty card when you check out. Note that your total at the store will not change as the coupon is not deducted like typical coupons are. Instead, your savings are added to your SavingStar account within 2-22 days.
- Once you have $5 in your SavingStar account, you can transfer the savings to your bank, PayPal, or receive an Amazon gift card.
Swagbucks.com allows you to earn virtual currency by doing the things you do online every day – searching the web, shopping online, and engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Send me an email and I’ll forward a referral to you to join!