March 21, 2015
- Address: 7190 N. Maple Road, Saline
- Phone: 734-429-5922
- Time: 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Cost: $3/person, free/under age 5
Spring is in the air – and along with it is the first of many craft shows. This annual event, held at Saline Middle School, features more than 150 crafters from Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. The Easter Bunny will be on hand for the kiddies, as well.
March 28, 2015
- Address: 46000 Summit Parkway, Canton
- Phone: 734-394-5460
- Time: 9-11 am
- Cost: $15/ages 13-plus, $10/ages 4-12, $4/ages 3 and under
Pre-register (by 8 pm on Saturday, March 21) for this breakfast buffet. There’s live entertainment, too.
- Address: 17845 Savage Road, Belleville
- Phone: 734-697-9181
- Time: 10 am or 2 pm
- Cost: $5/advance ticket, $7/vehicle entry
Register is advance for this event, which features crafts, games, candy and more. Tickets tend to sell out fast!
- Address: 1050 S. Canton Center Road, Canton
- Phone: 734-394-5472
- Time: 10:30 am – noon
- Cost: $5/family
Bring the kids out to enjoy a variety of Easter and spring-themed activities! Dress for wet grounds. Kids ages 11 and under are split into two groups to hunt for eggs. Allow extra time for parking.
- Address: 46425 Tyler Road, Van Buren Township
- Phone: 734-699-8900
- Time: 1-3:45 pm (3-3:45 pm magic show)
- Cost: FREE
Kids can make cool crafts, play fun games like the rubber duck hunt and bunny bingo – and enjoy face painting, too. Baloo the Bunny will be there to share the day with you, so don’t forget your camera.
April 3-4, 2015
- Address: 8450 W. 10 Mile Road, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-541-5717
- Time: 9 am – 4 pm
- Cost: $8/admission with non-perishable food item for Gleaners Community Food Bank
This annual shebang returns to the zoo and includes two days of treats, games, live entertainment, crafts, a golden egg hunt and much more. Plus, catch The Bunny Follies at noon, 1, 2 and 3 p.m.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
- Address: 1831 Traver Road, Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-997-1553
- Time: 10 am – noon
- Cost: $8/person, $30/family
Kids, bring your own basket and set off on a scavenger egg hunt through the trails. When you find them, turn them in for a prize. Try to find one of the few golden eggs on the way, too, and you could get a special prize. After the hunt, you’ll hear stories by a campfire, meet some animals and more. Space is limited, so be sure to pre-register for this event.
- Address: Buhr Park, 2751 Packard Road, Ann Arbor
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: 11 am – 1 pm
- Cost: FREE
Click here for a listing of even more events in Southeast Michigan!