Through 12/08/13, you can earn 4X fuel points on Gift Cards purchased at Kroger. Choose from restaurants, stores and more including Aeropostale, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Cracker Barrel, Game Stop, Gap, iTunes, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Sears and many more!
Buy them as gifts, or to use yourself before you shop (including next week for Black Friday, Gray Thursday and Cyber Monday). You can use them like just cash to do all your holiday shopping and beyond. The benefit of purchasing gift cards through Kroger is that you will earn fuel rewards to use as money off when you purchase gas! Here’s how it works:
- You earn 2x fuel points on gift card purchases year round, but now through 12/08/13, Kroger is offering 4x fuel points on every gift card you buy. That’s 4 fuel points for every $1 you spend on gift cards.
- $25 gift card purchase = 100 fuel points = $0.10 off per gallon of gas
- $100 gift card purchase = 400 fuel points = $0.40 off per gallon of gas
- Buy gift cards, then use them to do your shopping. I actually prefer to use gift cards to shop online so that I don’t have to worry about identity theft.
- Don’t forget to grab a gift card for your favorite restaurant before you go out to eat as well. In fact, you can load two ecoupons to your Kroger card now that will save you even more:
- Save $12 when you buy a $45 Chipotle Multipack Gift Card
- Save $7 when you buy a $25 Chipotle Gift Card
- Note that Kroger store gift cards do not apply to the 4X rewards offer – only those for other stores/restaurants.
It all adds up to savings at the pump!
Disclaimer: I’m a BzzAgent and received bonus points to participating is spreading (or Bzzing) about this 4X Kroger Fuel Points bonus. Click under the Try & Tell tab at House of Rana to learn more about BzzAgent.